Sunday, February 25, 2007

MY HUSBAND WANTED IT, BUT I DID EVEN MORE

I had long suspected that my husband, Mark, would dearly and deeplylove to one day see me making it with another man. Actually Ibelieve that there are a lot of married men who would love towatch their wives being taken in a bed and submissively givingherself to another man. I can tell you that Mark loves for me todress up in a sexy leather dress or skirt, take me out to dinneror a club and watch as the men eye me, rub against me or in somecases proposition me. Generally when that happens we usually endup in our car having sex and all the while Mark telling me how hardI had made those men and how they wished they were doing me as hewas. Well I can tell you that is a real turn-on to me too. Mark and I recently spent a few days in West Palm Beach, Floridaattending a business function held by his employer. And as usual,I packed a few leather outfits for our trip and our enjoyment. Onour first night there Mark and I were meeting one of his businessassociates for dinner. His name is Tony and actually he is more ofa friend to Mark than a business partner or associate. For thedinner that night I chose to wear one of my knee length blackleather pencil skirts. I had just gotten a new pair of knee-high,high-heeled leather boots from Victoria's Secret. I thought theywould really look sexy with the skirt. With the skirt and boots Ialso wore a very sexy, tight fitting beige cashmere sweater withblack leather trim. And of course, I also wore a pair of my blackmist stockings. After dressing Mark certainly approved and itshowed immediately. I just love to see his approval and have himtell me how sexy I appear. Sometimes he can't wait and we eitherend up making love or I will orally satisfy him before we go out.But on this night he told me that the feeling in his pants feltso good that he wanted to savoir it through the evening. We went downstairs to the restaurant and met Tony. I was somewhat
\ntaken by his good looks. And I can tell you that he seemed equally\nimpressed by me and my sexy looking leather outfit. After being\nseated and making some small talk, Tony began complimenting me and\nhow attractive I was in leather. He even went so far as to admit\nthat a woman dressed in leather arouses him. I expected Mark to\nrespond but was surprised he didn't say anything about Tony's\ncomment. As dinner progressed and we began to further loosen up\nby our great selection of wine, I felt Tony's foot brushing\nagainst my legs. It was obvious that he was secretly flirting\nwith me. I sort of like that kind of "cat and mouse" game so I\nwould respond to his brushes by swinging my legs under the table\nto acknowledge his flirtatious gestures. I then turned the\nconversation back to leather and told Tony about my leather\ncollection. I even went so far as to let him run his hand over\nmy lambskin leather skirt. When he did that I was able to see\nthat he had a bulge growing in his pants and knew that he was\nextremely turned-on by the whole thing.\n\n Tony excused himself from the table to use the rest room,\nleaving Mark and I alone. I asked Mark how he was feeling and\nhe told me he was as hard as he could be. Then, to my surprise\nMark told me that he knew there was some flirting going on and\nthat he was rubbing himself while he watched Tony rub my leather\nskirt. Then, what he said next really shocked me. He said that\nhe kept visualizing me in bed with Tony and Tony running his\nhands all over my leather clad body. As Tony was enjoying me I\nwas stroking him and trying to make him cum. I've never known\nMark to be that descriptive before. Then I asked Mark if he\nreally would want me to make Tony cum. He not only said yes,\nbut also said he wanted to watch me do it. The conversation\nwas really intense and we both felt like running out of the\nrestaurant and finding a place where we both could just fuck",1]
);
//-->
taken by his good looks. And I can tell you that he seemed equallyimpressed by me and my sexy looking leather outfit. After beingseated and making some small talk, Tony began complimenting me andhow attractive I was in leather. He even went so far as to admitthat a woman dressed in leather arouses him. I expected Mark torespond but was surprised he didn't say anything about Tony'scomment. As dinner progressed and we began to further loosen upby our great selection of wine, I felt Tony's foot brushingagainst my legs. It was obvious that he was secretly flirtingwith me. I sort of like that kind of "cat and mouse" game so Iwould respond to his brushes by swinging my legs under the tableto acknowledge his flirtatious gestures. I then turned theconversation back to leather and told Tony about my leathercollection. I even went so far as to let him run his hand overmy lambskin leather skirt. When he did that I was able to seethat he had a bulge growing in his pants and knew that he wasextremely turned-on by the whole thing. Tony excused himself from the table to use the rest room,leaving Mark and I alone. I asked Mark how he was feeling andhe told me he was as hard as he could be. Then, to my surpriseMark told me that he knew there was some flirting going on andthat he was rubbing himself while he watched Tony rub my leatherskirt. Then, what he said next really shocked me. He said thathe kept visualizing me in bed with Tony and Tony running hishands all over my leather clad body. As Tony was enjoying me Iwas stroking him and trying to make him cum. I've never knownMark to be that descriptive before. Then I asked Mark if hereally would want me to make Tony cum. He not only said yes,but also said he wanted to watch me do it. The conversationwas really intense and we both felt like running out of therestaurant and finding a place where we both could just fuck
\neach other. I was getting so wet and Mark was intensely hard.\nI then told him if he could really handle watching me do Tony\nI would do it. Mark said that he really would love to see me\nget Tony off by giving him a hand job. But he also said that\nhe didn't know if he could handle seeing me go or do anything\nfurther with him. I leaned over to Mark, kissed him on the\ncheek and told him that my pussy would only be for him tonight\nand that he needn't worry about me taking things any further\nwith Tony then making him cum with my hand.\n\nTony returned from the rest room and I began to wonder since he\nhad been gone for a while, if he masturbated while he was there.\nThat thought in itself seemed to make me even more wet between\nmy legs. In any event, we concluded dinner and I told both of\nthe men that we should have a nightcap at the bar. As we walked\nto the bar I walked next to Tony and placed my arm around him.\nTo continue my flirting I told him how much I enjoyed his company\nat dinner. He then put his arm around me and let his hand slip\ndown a bit so he could have a feel of my tight leather covered\nass. I could see that the erection in his pants returned. As we\nhad our drinks a band was playing music and people were dancing.\nThe band happened to play one of my favorite slow songs. I grabbed\nTony to the dance floor and we began to dance. In my usual sexy\nand sensual way, I pressed myself against him. His hardness was\nvery obvious to me. I finally broke the ice and told him that I\ncould feel him pressed against me and was very flattered by his\nfeeling. For a moment he was speechless but then, in a joking sort\nof way he told me that he was going to have to go back to his\nroom soon and relieve himself from all the flirting and excitement.\nBeing the quick thinker I told him that it would be such a shame\nfor all that cum to be wasted on his own hand. He said that he\nfelt sort of uncomfortable because Mark was such a good friend",1]
);
//-->
each other. I was getting so wet and Mark was intensely hard.I then told him if he could really handle watching me do TonyI would do it. Mark said that he really would love to see meget Tony off by giving him a hand job. But he also said thathe didn't know if he could handle seeing me go or do anythingfurther with him. I leaned over to Mark, kissed him on thecheek and told him that my pussy would only be for him tonightand that he needn't worry about me taking things any furtherwith Tony then making him cum with my hand.Tony returned from the rest room and I began to wonder since hehad been gone for a while, if he masturbated while he was there.That thought in itself seemed to make me even more wet betweenmy legs. In any event, we concluded dinner and I told both ofthe men that we should have a nightcap at the bar. As we walkedto the bar I walked next to Tony and placed my arm around him.To continue my flirting I told him how much I enjoyed his companyat dinner. He then put his arm around me and let his hand slipdown a bit so he could have a feel of my tight leather coveredass. I could see that the erection in his pants returned. As wehad our drinks a band was playing music and people were dancing.The band happened to play one of my favorite slow songs. I grabbedTony to the dance floor and we began to dance. In my usual sexyand sensual way, I pressed myself against him. His hardness wasvery obvious to me. I finally broke the ice and told him that Icould feel him pressed against me and was very flattered by hisfeeling. For a moment he was speechless but then, in a joking sortof way he told me that he was going to have to go back to hisroom soon and relieve himself from all the flirting and excitement.Being the quick thinker I told him that it would be such a shamefor all that cum to be wasted on his own hand. He said that hefelt sort of uncomfortable because Mark was such a good friend
\nand here he was flirting with his wife. I said he shouldn't feel\nthat way and that Mark actually gets aroused when he sees me\nflirting with other men.\nThe dance soon ended and upon going back to the bar I told both\nmen that we ought to go back to our room and finish our drinks.\nTony didn't say a word but Mark said that sounded like a good idea.\n\nWhile in the elevator I couldn't help but notice that both of them\nhad erections clearly showing through their pants. The sight of them\njust made me feel like stopping the elevator and sucking them both\noff. The thought of it just sent chills through my spine. The feeling\nwas incredible. When we got to the room Mark sat in one of the chairs.\nTony took a seat on the couch and I decided to sit next to him.\nAs we all sat and spoke, I began to cross my legs and let some of\nmy leather skirt hike up a bit. I wanted the top of my stockings\nto show but my skirt was a bit too long. But I kept seeing Tony's\neyes wander and he was catching a glimpse of my sexy looking stocking\ncovered thighs. I was beginning to feel a bit sorry for him with\nall the flirting and gesturing going on. I could only imagine the\nagony he must be going through. I then asked my dear husband if he\nwould be so kind as to go down the hall to the ice machine and get\na bucket of ice so we could keep our drinks cool. Mark knew I was\npreparing to make my move with Tony and he agreed without a hitch.\nAs soon as Mark left I moved a bit closer to Tony. I could sense\nhis tenseness. I leaned into him and told him again how glad I was\nto meet him tonight and that I really enjoyed his company. I then\nplaced one of my hands on his thigh and began rubbing it. Then I\nkissed him. As we kissed I opened my mouth and let my tongue probe.\nHe got the message and let his tongue meet mine. I let my hand begin\nto move upward until I could feel his hardness square in the palm of\nmy hand. When I did that he seemed surprised and broke away. He told",1]
);
//-->
and here he was flirting with his wife. I said he shouldn't feelthat way and that Mark actually gets aroused when he sees meflirting with other men.The dance soon ended and upon going back to the bar I told bothmen that we ought to go back to our room and finish our drinks.Tony didn't say a word but Mark said that sounded like a good idea.While in the elevator I couldn't help but notice that both of themhad erections clearly showing through their pants. The sight of themjust made me feel like stopping the elevator and sucking them bothoff. The thought of it just sent chills through my spine. The feelingwas incredible. When we got to the room Mark sat in one of the chairs.Tony took a seat on the couch and I decided to sit next to him.As we all sat and spoke, I began to cross my legs and let some ofmy leather skirt hike up a bit. I wanted the top of my stockingsto show but my skirt was a bit too long. But I kept seeing Tony'seyes wander and he was catching a glimpse of my sexy looking stockingcovered thighs. I was beginning to feel a bit sorry for him withall the flirting and gesturing going on. I could only imagine theagony he must be going through. I then asked my dear husband if hewould be so kind as to go down the hall to the ice machine and geta bucket of ice so we could keep our drinks cool. Mark knew I waspreparing to make my move with Tony and he agreed without a hitch.As soon as Mark left I moved a bit closer to Tony. I could sensehis tenseness. I leaned into him and told him again how glad I wasto meet him tonight and that I really enjoyed his company. I thenplaced one of my hands on his thigh and began rubbing it. Then Ikissed him. As we kissed I opened my mouth and let my tongue probe.He got the message and let his tongue meet mine. I let my hand beginto move upward until I could feel his hardness square in the palm ofmy hand. When I did that he seemed surprised and broke away. He told
\nme he couldn't believe I was doing this to him, especially taking\nsuch a risk by Mark coming back any moment. I just gave him one of my\nhelpless sexy stares and again pressed my mouth against his. At that\npoint I could tell any tenseness had left him and I reached for the\nzipper of his pants. I then undid his belt and the button of his pants.\nI then began rubbing him over the cotton material of his underwear.\nIt appeared that his underwear was wet with precum from all of the\nflirting earlier. I then released him from his underwear and his\ndick was squarely in the palm of my hand. As I finally had his hard\ncock out of his pants and squarely in my hand, I began giving him a\nhand-job. As we sat there kissing and me giving him hand sex, Mark\ncame back into the room. I opened my eyes for a moment and saw that\nhe had a smile on his face and placed the ice bucket on a table.\nHe then walked over to the chair, undid his pants and watched Tony\nand I. The sight of Mark and the feeling of Tony just threw me over\nthe edge and I unleashed a huge orgasm. My thong and lining of my\nleather skirt was completely soaked with my cum.\n\n I could sense that\nTony wasn't going to last much longer so I pressed him closer to me\nallowing part of his hard dick to rub against my leather skirt. When\nI did that Tony moaned how good that felt and I began to feel a\nstream of warm fluid begin to run through my fingers. Upon feeling\nhim begin to cum, in a sexy tone I told him to cum for me and let it\nall cum out. He moaned again and this time the cum shot out harder\nand faster. Within moments my hand was completely covered with cum,\nas was my leather skirt. When we finished I told him to just remain\nthere and I would get a towel to clean him off. When I got up from\nthe couch I looked at Mark and saw cum all over his fingers and his\npants. He still had that same smile on his face. I winked at him and",1]
);
//-->
me he couldn't believe I was doing this to him, especially takingsuch a risk by Mark coming back any moment. I just gave him one of myhelpless sexy stares and again pressed my mouth against his. At thatpoint I could tell any tenseness had left him and I reached for thezipper of his pants. I then undid his belt and the button of his pants.I then began rubbing him over the cotton material of his underwear.It appeared that his underwear was wet with precum from all of theflirting earlier. I then released him from his underwear and hisdick was squarely in the palm of my hand. As I finally had his hardcock out of his pants and squarely in my hand, I began giving him ahand-job. As we sat there kissing and me giving him hand sex, Markcame back into the room. I opened my eyes for a moment and saw thathe had a smile on his face and placed the ice bucket on a table.He then walked over to the chair, undid his pants and watched Tonyand I. The sight of Mark and the feeling of Tony just threw me overthe edge and I unleashed a huge orgasm. My thong and lining of myleather skirt was completely soaked with my cum. I could sense thatTony wasn't going to last much longer so I pressed him closer to meallowing part of his hard dick to rub against my leather skirt. WhenI did that Tony moaned how good that felt and I began to feel astream of warm fluid begin to run through my fingers. Upon feelinghim begin to cum, in a sexy tone I told him to cum for me and let itall cum out. He moaned again and this time the cum shot out harderand faster. Within moments my hand was completely covered with cum,as was my leather skirt. When we finished I told him to just remainthere and I would get a towel to clean him off. When I got up fromthe couch I looked at Mark and saw cum all over his fingers and hispants. He still had that same smile on his face. I winked at him and
\nthen took a couple of my fingers and placed them in mouth, licking\nTony's cum with my tongue. I saw Mark just begin to get hard again.\n\n I returned with a towel and helped Tony clean himself. After doing so\nhe appeared uncomfortable again and said he hoped we wouldn't mind but\nwas going to call it a night. Actually he said and did the right thing\nbecause I really wanted to do Mark. When Tony left Mark grabbed me and\nbegan to kiss me. He told me I put on a great show and that I was an\nincredibly sexy woman. He then walked me into the bathroom and leaned\nme against the wash basin counter. He turned me around and had me lean\nwith my rear end towards him. I could feel his hands lifting my leather\nskirt and I felt his hard dick being inserted into my wet pussy. I\nopened my eyes and saw the pleasure in his eyes as he was doing me.\nThe actual sight of our hot lovemaking was so arousing and erotic.\nI had never heard Mark being so vocal either. He was so turned on by\nthe whole evening and especially what he was doing to me at the time.\nAnd, of course with each of his moans I responded to let him know how\ngood he was feeling and to challenge him to go deeper inside me. Finally\nneither of us could take it anymore and as he held on to my hips and\nbegan to unleash his cum inside of me, I also let myself go and gushed\nmy juices along with his. After giving each other our cum we kissed. I\ndon't think words had to be said to let each other know that we may have\nfound something new that would make our sexual experiences even\nmore exciting.\n\n******************FINIS I doubt any of you are leaving your chair\nright now**********************

then took a couple of my fingers and placed them in mouth, lickingTony's cum with my tongue. I saw Mark just begin to get hard again. I returned with a towel and helped Tony clean himself. After doing sohe appeared uncomfortable again and said he hoped we wouldn't mind butwas going to call it a night. Actually he said and did the right thingbecause I really wanted to do Mark. When Tony left Mark grabbed me andbegan to kiss me. He told me I put on a great show and that I was anincredibly sexy woman. He then walked me into the bathroom and leanedme against the wash basin counter. He turned me around and had me leanwith my rear end towards him. I could feel his hands lifting my leatherskirt and I felt his hard dick being inserted into my wet pussy. Iopened my eyes and saw the pleasure in his eyes as he was doing me.The actual sight of our hot lovemaking was so arousing and erotic.I had never heard Mark being so vocal either. He was so turned on bythe whole evening and especially what he was doing to me at the time.And, of course with each of his moans I responded to let him know howgood he was feeling and to challenge him to go deeper inside me. Finallyneither of us could take it anymore and as he held on to my hips andbegan to unleash his cum inside of me, I also let myself go and gushedmy juices along with his. After giving each other our cum we kissed. Idon't think words had to be said to let each other know that we may havefound something new that would make our sexual experiences evenmore exciting.******************FINIS I doubt any of you are leaving your chairright now**********************

No comments: